NeoGraft® Introduces the “State-of-the-Art” Solution for Hair Loss
To many, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all, but those you tell.
The facts are that 50 million men and about 30 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair (AAD). Due to the current job market competition and escalating social media, awareness about hair loss seems to be at an all-time high. The good news is that with today’s minimally invasive hair transplant techniques results couldn’t be more natural.
Many potential patients shy-away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
This game changing technology uses the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation System, a much more desirable option because of the vast benefits this less invasive technique offers. The FUE method removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred. Read more
Top 10 Reasons to Choose NeoGraft®
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples
- No unsightly linear scar
- No numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- Quick recovery time
- Natural looking results
- Less activity restrictions after procedure
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- "I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am with my new look after having a hair transplant. Although it’s only been a few months, I can see the hair growth and thickness where I had no hair. I haven’t involved myself in swimming or water skiing for years because of the way I looked. I can see light at the end of the tunnel regarding my sports and I couldn’t be happier. The procedure was essentially painless and there was no need to take time off from work. Thank you."Mark I. Savannah, GA
- "Male pattern baldness runs in my family. My father and two older brothers all lost their hair at a very early age. At 48, I thought I had beaten the odds and was going to have a decent head of hair for the rest of my life. As all men do in the morning when shaving, I noticed my hair on top getting a little thinner every month when at the age of 50 I too had lost about 50% of my hair up top. It really didn’t bother me until I was forced into searching for a new job and finding out that my thinning hair may not help me with my search efforts. So as I researched my thinning hair options, I was not too pleased to hear about the surgery where they cut a strip of scalp from the back of the head. That’s when I heard about NeoGraft, a simple procedure where they take small grafts from the back of the head and place them where you need them. This was much more appealing to me. After I consulted with Dr. Malouf, who actually had it done on himself (how about that for an endorsement) I was sold on the procedure. The procedure was painless and I was able to resume my normal activities the next day. Other than some minor swelling a few days after the procedure, I felt no discomfort. I will definitely recommend the NeoGraft procedure and Dr. Malouf to all my friends."Winston R.Dallas, TX
- "Wow! That is how I would have to describe the NeoGraft procedure that I had done at Finger and Associates. Dr. Finger and his staff were incredible and the procedure was amazingly simple! After I left the office I did not have to take any pain medication, and aside from wanting to itch the graft area, the procedure did not affect my daily life in the least. I am 44 years old and was balding in the crown area and have already had friends comment on the difference and it has only been 4 weeks! Thanks Dr. Finger for a great job and making me look and feel younger!!!"Michael C.Savannah, GA
"I am a 58 year old male who finally decided to do something about my hair loss. For years I had contemplated a hair transplant but did not want the long scar across the back of my head associated with the strip technique. Through an internet search I came across a process called the FUE technique whereby the donor area grafts are harvested individually (no strip taken) utilizing a technology called NeoGraft. I researched this method extensively and was very impressed with the results. Being from South Carolina I found that Dr. Finger in Savannah (just 45 minutes away) was already utilizing this process. I set up an appointment and now just 8 months later I have had two procedures totaling over 4,000 grafts. The procedure was painless and on both occasions I was back to work within just a few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Finger and his technicians as they are very experienced and make the whole process very comfortable."KevinSouth Carolina
"As a woman with thinning hair I searched for years for a solution. I tried everything and had every test done to see what the problem was. There were no clear answers for me. I decided on NeoGraft because it was a minimally invasive procedure. Best decision I ever made."Juilia M.
- "After doing my research into hair restoration, there was no reason for me to consider anything else but the NeoGraft way. I did not want a scar on the back of my head. I wanted the option of a short hair cut or even a complete shave - down the road. I also did not want to go through the extended healing and pain of the strip method offered to me by Bosley. I was willing to pay more for NeoGraft. It just made sense."Dan R.
NeoGraft in the News
- November 28, 2013 - 0 Comments
Dr. Anthony Youm discusses plastic surgery breakthroughs on the Rachel Ray Show. He calls NeoGraft the most revolotionary device...
- December 5, 2013 - 0 Comments
Source: Huffing Post UK Men suffering from hair loss may be getting fed up with all the miracle pills...
- February 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
Channel 5 NBCDFW-TV features new NeoGraft FUE hair transplant device for treating male and female hair loss in Dallas,...
- March 12, 2014 - 0 Comments
Dr. Berkowitz Continues to Heal Others with Hair Restoration Dr. Berkowitz is using NeoGraft Hair Restoration to help women...