NeoGraft® Introduces the “State-of-the-Art” Solution for Hair Loss
To many, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all, but those you tell.
The facts are that 50 million men and about 30 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair (AAD). Due to the current job market competition and escalating social media, awareness about hair loss seems to be at an all-time high. The good news is that with today’s minimally invasive hair transplant techniques results couldn’t be more natural.
Many potential patients shy-away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
This game changing technology uses the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation System, a much more desirable option because of the vast benefits this less invasive technique offers. The FUE method removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred. Read more
Top 10 Reasons to Choose NeoGraft®
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples
- No unsightly linear scar
- No numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- Quick recovery time
- Natural looking results
- Less activity restrictions after procedure
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- "It has now been about 6 months since I had a hair transplant with the NeoGraft technology. 1340 grafts were transplanted from the back of my scalp to the crown and hairline at the sides in the front. I have never received so many comments from friends and family about this result. I am amazed how many people notice. The most common remark is how young I look and how am combing my hair differently. I tell them that I had a hair transplant and they are amazed. I am told that only 50% of my transplanted hair has started growing at 6 months and at one year 95% of them will have left the “dormant” stage. The thickest hair will be at about 1 1/2 year, but most think you have a full head of hair at one year because the eyes will not pick up the difference. Thank you NeoGraft. I am very pleased."Anonymous
- "I am 49 years old and get sick to my stomach every morning as I try harder and harder to cover up my thinning areas on my head. No matter how many times my wife tells me I am handsome and she loves me, she knows, for me, it is so much more than that. I just can't explain it completely. It just bothers me to no-end. I wish it didn't. But it does. So in doing my homework and talking to many consultant friends, I knew I did not want a big scar that looked like a smile on the back of my head and thus I would have to keep my hair at a longer length - I want to keep my hair short - if possible. I was advised to look into the NeoGraft FUE system offered at Dr. Malouf's office in Dallas. It was exactly the answer for me and I am thrilled. The procedure was so darn easy to tolerate. Recover was a breeze. Dr. Malouf and his staff were great. They delivered on every promise made."Dan R.Houston, TX
- "Male pattern baldness runs in my family. My father and two older brothers all lost their hair at a very early age. At 48, I thought I had beaten the odds and was going to have a decent head of hair for the rest of my life. As all men do in the morning when shaving, I noticed my hair on top getting a little thinner every month when at the age of 50 I too had lost about 50% of my hair up top. It really didn’t bother me until I was forced into searching for a new job and finding out that my thinning hair may not help me with my search efforts. So as I researched my thinning hair options, I was not too pleased to hear about the surgery where they cut a strip of scalp from the back of the head. That’s when I heard about NeoGraft, a simple procedure where they take small grafts from the back of the head and place them where you need them. This was much more appealing to me. After I consulted with Dr. Malouf, who actually had it done on himself (how about that for an endorsement) I was sold on the procedure. The procedure was painless and I was able to resume my normal activities the next day. Other than some minor swelling a few days after the procedure, I felt no discomfort. I will definitely recommend the NeoGraft procedure and Dr. Malouf to all my friends."Winston R.Dallas, TX
- "After doing my research into hair restoration, there was no reason for me to consider anything else but the NeoGraft way. I did not want a scar on the back of my head. I wanted the option of a short hair cut or even a complete shave - down the road. I also did not want to go through the extended healing and pain of the strip method offered to me by Bosley. I was willing to pay more for NeoGraft. It just made sense."Dan R.
- "I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am with my new look after having a hair transplant. Although it’s only been a few months, I can see the hair growth and thickness where I had no hair. I haven’t involved myself in swimming or water skiing for years because of the way I looked. I can see light at the end of the tunnel regarding my sports and I couldn’t be happier. The procedure was essentially painless and there was no need to take time off from work. Thank you."Mark I. Savannah, GA
"I am a 58 year old male who finally decided to do something about my hair loss. For years I had contemplated a hair transplant but did not want the long scar across the back of my head associated with the strip technique. Through an internet search I came across a process called the FUE technique whereby the donor area grafts are harvested individually (no strip taken) utilizing a technology called NeoGraft. I researched this method extensively and was very impressed with the results. Being from South Carolina I found that Dr. Finger in Savannah (just 45 minutes away) was already utilizing this process. I set up an appointment and now just 8 months later I have had two procedures totaling over 4,000 grafts. The procedure was painless and on both occasions I was back to work within just a few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Finger and his technicians as they are very experienced and make the whole process very comfortable."KevinSouth Carolina
NeoGraft in the News
- November 28, 2013 - 0 Comments
Dr. Anthony Youm discusses plastic surgery breakthroughs on the Rachel Ray Show. He calls NeoGraft the most revolotionary device...
- December 5, 2013 - 0 Comments
Source: Huffing Post UK Men suffering from hair loss may be getting fed up with all the miracle pills...
- February 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
Channel 5 NBCDFW-TV features new NeoGraft FUE hair transplant device for treating male and female hair loss in Dallas,...
- December 9, 2014 - 0 Comments
Aesthetic Everything®, the only online social networking platform for the global aesthetic industry, presents the 2014 Top 10 Aesthetic...