Per Diem Nurse: NeoGrafters Hair Restoration
NeoGraft is the first FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation device developed for hair restoration. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry. The NeoGraft System utilizes pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to other selected areas of the scalp. NeoGraft provides the opportunity for patients around the world to receive a minimally invasive, effective and affordable hair transplant with a quick recovery time, little to no discomfort and with no linear scarring.
NeoGrafters is a service provided to our physicians following the purchase of a NeoGraft device. NeoGrafters are a group of independently contracted medical professionals who are responsible for assisting the physician during a NeoGraft hair restoration procedure in their practice. Working under the direct supervision of the practicing physician, NeoGrafters are responsible for assisting the physician to ensure patient care and optimal results as well as care and maintenance of the NeoGraft device following the procedure.
Why work as a NeoGrafter?
- Work independently with a flexible schedule
- Opportunity to travel; work locally or throughout the US
- Excellent pay with travel and expenses covered
- New hire training provided as well as ongoing training and professional growth
- Join a high growth, booming industry
- Be a part of a growing company and represent our recognized brand, the leader in hair restoration, across the US
- Make a difference in the lives of those patients who are dealing daily with thinning or loss of hair
Required Skills and Experience:
- Registered nurse (minimum BSN) or Advanced Practice Nurse: new graduate or experienced
- For CA applicants: Must have or be able to obtain a valid professional license from the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
- Aesthetic experience preferred but not necessary
- Desire to make a difference in your patient’s confidence and personal appearance
- Ability to collaborate with other medical professionals to provide quality care to ensure patient safety and deliver optimal patient outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Must be willing to travel locally and regionally, including overnight stays and driving within a 3 hour radius
- Must be willing to work as an Independent Contractor (1099 employee) with a flexible schedule - minimum of 6 days per month; maximum of 15 days per month
- General knowledge of SalesForce and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Start Date: August 2016
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected].
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, CA
El Paso, TX
Oklahoma City, OK