Paciorek Facial Plastic Surgery & ENT Verified
Auburn, New York 13021
Michael J. Paciorek, MD
Contact This Doctor
Dr. Michael J. Paciorek, is double-board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and by the American Board of Otolaryngology. His expertise in head and neck surgical procedures is highly regarded. He has lived in the Central New York area and supported its residents for over 25 years.
Dr. Paciorek, is a graduate of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York and attended SUNY Upstate Medical University College of Medicine. He did additional Otolaryngology specialization at the University of Illinois – College of Medicine.
Dr. Paciorek enjoys the process of rejuvenation. He is highly sought for his expertise with skin cancer reconstruction and rhinoplasty, along with other facial plastic procedures.
- Board Certified by American Board of Otolaryngology
- Board Certified by American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of the American Rhinologic Society
- Member of the Onondaga County Medical Society
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology head and Neck Surgery
- Clinical Associate Instructor, SUNY Upstate Medical Center 1995-2005
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary, Chicago, IL, 1993-1995
- Residency, University of Illinois, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 1989-1993
- D., Upstate Medical Center/SUNY Health Science Center, Syracuse, NY, 1988
- A., Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1984
- 1993 Recipient of the Resident Research Award for reconstruction using bone morphogenic protein, Chicago, IL